Report NEP-LTV-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Del Boca, Daniela & Monfardini, Chiara & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2012. "Self Investments of Adolescents and their Cognitive Development," IZA Discussion Papers 6868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Working Papers 1018, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Richard Layard, 2012. "In brief: Mental illness and the NHS," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 380, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stillman, Steven & Gibson, John & McKenzie, David & Rohorua, Halahingano, 2012. "Miserable Migrants? Natural Experiment Evidence on International Migration and Objective and Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 6871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Larsen, Nicholas, 2012. "Russian Jewish Immigrants in the United States: The Adjustment of their English Language Proficiency and Earnings in the American Community Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 6854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmermann, Laura V, 2012. "It's a Boy! Women and Non-Monetary Benefits from a Son in India," IZA Discussion Papers 6847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shen, Kailing & Kuhn, Peter J., 2012. "Do Chinese Employers Avoid Hiring Overqualified Workers? Evidence from an Internet Job Board," IZA Discussion Papers 6848, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erdogan, Zeynep & Jacobsen, Joyce P. & Kooreman, Peter, 2012. "Do Babysitters Have More Kids? The Effects of Teenage Work Experiences on Adult Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2012. "An European Distribution of Income Perspective on Portugal-EU Convergence," GEMF Working Papers 2012-11, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.