Report NEP-LTV-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Laura Hospido, 2012. "The Cycle of Earnings Inequality: Evidence from Spanish Social Security Data," Working Papers wp2012_1209, CEMFI.
- Sevilla, Almudena & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Gershuny, Jonathan I., 2012. "Leisure Inequality in the United States: 1965-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 6708, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jason M. Fletcher, 2012. "Adolescent Depression and Adult Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 18216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lugo, Maria Ana, 2012. "Multidimensional Poverty Analysis: Looking for a Middle Ground," IZA Policy Papers 45, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juan-Camilo CÃ¡rdenas & Anna Drebber & Emma von Essen & Eva Ranehill, 2012. "Gender and Cooperation in Children: Experiments in Colombia and Sweden," Documentos CEDE 009800, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.