Report NEP-LTV-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grace Lordan & Prasada Rao & Lucy Bechtel, 2012. "Income Inequality and Mental Health," Discussion Papers Series 456, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Johannes Vatter, 2012. "Well-Being in Germany: GDP and Unemployment Still Matter," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 196, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Orazio Attanasio & Erik Hurst & Luigi Pistaferri, 2012. "The Evolution of Income, Consumption, and Leisure Inequality in The US, 1980-2010," NBER Working Papers 17982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bönke, Timm & Corneo, Giacomo & Lüthen, Holger, 2012. "Lifetime earnings inequality in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 8929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liliana Fernandes & Américo Mendes & Aurora Teixeira, 2012. "Assessing child well-being through a new multidimensional child-based weighting scheme index: an empirical estimation for Portugal," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- David H. Autor & Susan N. Houseman & Sari Pekkala Kerr, 2012. "The Effect of Work First Job Placements on the Distribution of Earnings: An Instrumental Variable Quantile Regression Approach," NBER Working Papers 17972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Autor & Nicole Maestas & Kathleen Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2011. "Does Delay Cause Decay? The Effect of Administrative Decision Time on the Labor Force Participation and Earnings of Disability Applicants," Working Papers wp258, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.