Report NEP-LTV-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timm Bönke & Giacomo Corneo & Holger Lüthen, 2011. "Lifetime Earnings Inequality in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1160, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Taylor, Mark P., 2011. "Occupational change and mobility among employed and unemployed job seekers," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Porto, Guido, 2011. "Pro-poor trade policy in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raquel Fernández & Joyce Cheng Wong, 2011. "The Disappearing Gender Gap: The Impact of Divorce, Wages, and Preferences on Education Choices and Women's Work," NBER Working Papers 17508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann & Lei Zhang, 2011. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," NBER Working Papers 17504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Andrei Shleifer, 2011. "Teaching Practices and Social Capital," NBER Working Papers 17527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.