Report NEP-LTV-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Burgard & Katja Görlitz, 2011. "Continuous Training, Job Satisfaction and Gender: An Empirical Analysis Using German Panel Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 394, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andy McKay & Emilie Perge, 2011. "How strong is the evidence for the existence of poverty traps? A multi country assessment," Working Paper Series 2511, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Coles, Melvyn & Mortensen, Dale T., 2011. "Equilibrium Wage and Employment Dynamics in a Model of Wage Posting without Commitment," IZA Discussion Papers 5900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almeida, Rita K. & Carneiro, Pedro, 2011. "Enforcement of Labor Regulation and Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 5902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "Labor Markets and Labor Market Institutions in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 5905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Verme, 2011. "Two classes of generalized deprivation indexes," Working Papers 202, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Burda, Michael C & Hunt, Jennifer, 2011. "What Explains the German Labor Market Miracle in the Great Recession?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.