Report NEP-LTV-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabatini Fabio, 2011. "Can a click buy a little happiness? The impact of business-to-consumer e-commerce on subjective well-being," wp.comunite 0076, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2011. "Severance Pay Mandates: Firing Costs, Hiring Costs, and Firm Avoidance Behaviors," IZA Discussion Papers 5876, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2011. "The Feasibility and Importance of Adding Measures of Actual Experience to Cross-Sectional Data Collection," IZA Discussion Papers 5873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Exploring the impacts of public childcare on mothers and children in Italy: does rationing play a role?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 214, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "Multidimensional Indices of Achievements and Poverty: What Do We Gain and What Do We," Working Papers 1121, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Costas Meghir & MÃ¥rten Palme & Marieke Schnabel, 2011. "The effect of education policy on crime: an intergenerational perspective," IFS Working Papers W11/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Antoine Bozio & Carl Emmerson, 2011. "Disability, health and retirement in the United Kingdom," IFS Working Papers W11/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.