Report NEP-LTV-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominik Hanglberger & Joachim Merz, 2011. "Are Self-Employed Really Happier than Employees?: An Approach Modelling Adaptation and Anticipation Effects to Self-Employment and General Job Changes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 376, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blundell, Richard & Shephard, Andrew, 2011. "Employment, Hours of Work and the Optimal Taxation of Low Income Families," IZA Discussion Papers 5745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anger, Silke, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills During Adolescence and Young Adulthood," IZA Discussion Papers 5749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Knocking on Heaven’s Door? Protestantism and Suicide," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 966, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stewart, Mark B., 2011. "Wage Inequality, Minimum Wage Effects and Spillovers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 965, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1314 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Blundell & Dennis Kristensen & Rosa Matzkin, 2011. "Bounding quantile demand functions using revealed preference inequalities," CeMMAP working papers CWP21/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Daniel Houser & Stefan Vetter & Joachim Winter, 2011. "Fairness and Cheating," Working Papers 1019, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.