Report NEP-LTV-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark, 8/11. "Happiness, habits and high rank: Comparisons in economic and social life," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586049, HAL.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade & Jacques-François Thisse & Jean-Claude Toutain, 8/10. "The rise and fall of spatial inequalities in France: A long-run perspective," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586214, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark & Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel, 8/12. "Boon or Bane? Others' unemployment, well-being and job insecurity," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586022, HAL.
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 4/15. "Measuring Mobility," Working Papers halshs-00586269, HAL.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Hulagu, Timur, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve: Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 5633, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nora Lustig & Jaime Ros, 1/02. "Latin America's Economic Challenges: Lessons for Emerging Economies," Working Papers 1112, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Darryl McLeod & Nora Lustig, 1/04. "Inequality and Poverty under Latin America's New Left Regimes," Working Papers 1117, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig, 1/02. "The Knowledge Bank and Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 1111, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Nora Lustig, 1/02. "The Rise and Fall of Income Inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 1110, Tulane University, Department of Economics.