Report NEP-LTV-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Personality Characteristics and the Decision to Become and Stay Self-Employed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1113, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2011. "Inequality Perceptions, Distributional Norms, and Redistributive Preferences in East and West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5573, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2011. "Remittances and Income Smoothing," IZA Discussion Papers 5568, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Moffitt & Peter Gottschalk, 2011. "Trends in the Transitory Variance of Male Earnings in the U.S., 1970-2004," Economics Working Paper Archive 578, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore