Report NEP-LTV-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans Fehr & Daniela Ujhelyiova, 2010. "Fertility, Female Labor Supply, and Family Policy," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 331, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Peter Martinsson & Katarina Nordblom & Daniela R?tzler & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "BSocial preferences during childhood and the role of gender and age ? An experiment in Austria and Sweden," Working Papers 2010-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Lee, Sokbae, 2010. "Trends in Quality-Adjusted Skill Premia in the United States, 1960-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 5295, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oshio, Takashi & Nozaki, Kayo & Kobayashi, Miki, 2010. "Relative income and happiness in Asia: Evidence from nationwide surveys in China, Japan, and Korea," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 487, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fabio Veras Soares, 2010. "Conditional Cash Transfer: a Vaccine against Poverty and Inequality?," One Pager Arabic 3, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Blume, Lawrence E. & Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Ioannides, Yannis M., 2010. "Identification of Social Interactions," Economics Series 260, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Mary C. Daly & Andrew J. Oswald & Daniel Wilson & Stephen Wu, 2010. "The happiness - suicide paradox," Working Paper Series 2010-30, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Ze’ev Shtudiner, 2010. "Are Good-Looking People More Employable?," Working Papers 1006, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.