Report NEP-LTV-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bryony Reich, 2010. "Identity, Community and Segregation," Working Papers 10-10, NET Institute.
- Amelie F. Constant & Bienvenue N. Tien & Klaus F. Zimmermann & Jingzhou Meng, 2010. "China's Overt Economic Rise and Latent Human Capital Investment: Achieving Milestones and Competing for the Top," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1062, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Katsunori Yamada & Masayuki Sato, 2010. "Another Avenue for Anatomy of Income Comparisons: Evidence from Hypothetical Choice Experiments," ISER Discussion Paper 0795, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Mar 2013.
- Forteza, Alvaro & Ourens, Guzman, 2009. "How much do Latin American pension programs promise to pay back?," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52447, The World Bank.
- Forteza, Alvaro & Apella, Ignacio & Fajnzylber, Eduardo & Grushka, Carlos & Rossi, Ianina & Sanroman, Graciela, 2009. "Work histories and pension entitlements in Argentina, Chile and Uruguay," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52446, The World Bank.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2010. "Awards as signals," IEW - Working Papers 513, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Rebbecca Reed-Arthurs & Steven M. Sheffrin, 2010. "Understanding the Public's Attitudes towards Redistribution through Taxation," Working Papers 1005, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Rebbecca Reed-Arthurs & Steven M. Sheffrin, 2010. "Windows Into Public Attitudes Towards Redistribution," Working Papers 1002, Tulane University, Department of Economics.