Report NEP-LTV-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loukas Balafoutas & Martin G. Kocher & Louis Putterman & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Equality, Equity and Incentives: An Experiment," Working Papers 2010-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Agnès Zabsonré, 2010. "Testing for Welfare Comparisons when Populations Differ in Size," Cahiers de recherche 1039, CIRPEE.
- Martin Binder & Tom Broekel, 2010. "The Neglected Dimension of Well-Being: Analyzing the Development of "Conversion Efficiency" in Great Britain," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Tien, Bienvenue & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Meng, Jingzhou, 2010. "China's Overt Economic Rise and Latent Human Capital Investment: Achieving Milestones and Competing for the Top," IZA Policy Papers 19, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Björklund, Anders & Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2010. "Intergenerational top income mobility in Sweden: Capitalist dynasties in the land of equal opportunity?," Working Paper Series 9/2010, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Nordin , Martin & Gerdtham , Ulf-G, 2010. "Why a positive link between age and income-related health inequality?," Working Papers 2010:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Ferreira, 2010. "Distributions in motion: Economic growth, inequality, and poverty dynamics," Working Papers 183, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lawrence E. Blume & William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf & Yannis M. Ioannides, 2010. "Identification of Social Interactions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0754, Department of Economics, Tufts University.