Report NEP-LTV-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Della Giusta & Zella King, 2010. "Time Packages and Their Effect on Life Satisfaction," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Marina Della Giusta & Sarah Jewell & Uma Kambhampati, 2010. "Anything to Keep You Happy?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Vermeer, S., 2010. "Inequality amongst the wealthiest and its link with economic growth," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- A B Atkinson & Andrew Leigh, 2010. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in Five Anglo-Saxon Countries over the Twentieth Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 640, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Dan Andrews & Christopher Jencks & Andrew Leigh, 2010. "Do Rising Top Incomes Lift All Boats?," CEPR Discussion Papers 641, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18906/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore