Report NEP-LTV-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2010. "Well-being Inequality and Reference Groups: An Agenda for New Research," IZA Discussion Papers 4727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Apouey, Bénédicte & Clark, Andrew E., 2010. "Winning Big but Feeling No Better? The Effect of Lottery Prizes on Physical and Mental Health," IZA Discussion Papers 4730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susanne Neckermann & Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Awards at work," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Johannes P. Jütting & Angela Luci & Christian Morrison, 2010. "Why Do so many Women End up in Bad Jobs?: A Cross-country Assessment," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 287, OECD Publishing.
- Juliane Scheffel, 2010. "Honey, Iâ€™ll Be Working Late Tonight. The Effect of Individual Work Routines on Leisure Time Synchronization of Couples," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-016, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "The Distribution of Income and Well-Being in Rural China: A Survey of Panel Data Sets, Studies and New Directions," MPRA Paper 20587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francine D. Blau & Janet M. Currie & Rachel T.A. Croson & Donna K. Ginther, 2010. "Can Mentoring Help Female Assistant Professors? Interim Results from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 15707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:15725 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flavio Cunha & James Heckman & Susanne Schennach, 2010. "Estimating the Technology of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 15664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.