Report NEP-LTV-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duha T. Altindag & Junyue Xu, 2009. "The Impact of Institutions and Development on Happiness," Departmental Working Papers 2009-17, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Guven, Cahit & Senik, Claudia & Stichnoth, Holger, 2009. "You can't be happier than your wife. Happiness gaps and divorce," Economics Series eco_2009_19, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2009. "New Evidence on the Role of Remittances on Health Care Expenditures by Mexican Households," IZA Discussion Papers 4617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlsson, Fredrik, 2009. "Design of stated preference surveys: Is there more to learn from behavioral economics?," Working Papers in Economics 418, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2009. "Spaghetti unravelled: a model-based description of differences in income-age trajectories," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we093218 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Battiston & Guillermo Cruces & Luis Felipe Lopez Calva & Maria Ana Lugo & Maria Emma Santos, 2009. "Income and Beyond: Multidimensional Poverty in six Latin American countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0090, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.