Report NEP-LTV-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo degli Antoni, 2009. "Getting a Job through Voluntary Associations: the Role of Network and Human Capital Creation," Econometica Working Papers wp14, Econometica.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Fabio Schiantarelli & Michel Serafinelli, 2009. "Attitudes, Policies and Work," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 714, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Feb 2012.
- Andrés Erosa & Tatyana Koreshkova & Diego Restuccia, 2009. "How important is human capital? A quantitative theory assessment of world income inequality," Working Papers 2009-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Henry Ohlsson, Michael Neugart and, 2009. "Economic incentives and the timing of births: Evidence from the German parental benefit reform 2007," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jo�o Ramos & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Are Academics Messy? Testing the Broken Windows Theory with a Field Experiment in the Work Environment," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-21, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.