Report NEP-LTV-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Coulon, 2006. "Responsabilité Sociale de l’Entreprise et pratiques de gestion des Ressources Humaines;Corporate Social Responsibility And Human Resource Management Practices," Working Papers CREGO 1060902, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Amelie Constant & Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "The Russian-Ukrainian Earnings Divide," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 627, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Amelie Constant & Liliya Gataullina & Klaus F. Zimmermann & Laura Zimmermann, 2006. "Clash of Cultures: Muslims and Christians in the Ethnosizing Process," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 628, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicoletti, Cheti, 2006. "Differences in job dissatisfaction across Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-42, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Koo, Jahyeong & Cox, W. Michael, 2006. "An economic interpretation of suicide cycles in Japan," Working Papers 0603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "Is A Great Labor Shortage Coming? Replacement Demand in the Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 12541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Poverty Traps, Distance, and Diversity: The Migration Connection," NBER Working Papers 12549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Inequality and Schooling Responses to Globalization Forces: Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 12553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.