Report NEP-LTV-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Forslund, Anders & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2006. "Swedish youth labour market policies revisited," Working Paper Series 2006:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Söderström, Martin & Uusitalo, Roope, 2005. "School choice and segregation: evidence from an admission reform," Working Paper Series 2005:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hildebrand, Vincent & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2005. "Income inequality and self-rated health status: Evidence from the European Community Household Panel," IRISS Working Paper Series 2005-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2005. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 1494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bryson, Alex & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2005. "Why So Unhappy? The Effects of Unionisation on Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 1498, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lina Walker, 2004. "Elderly Households and Housing Wealth: Do They Use It or Lose It?," Working Papers wp070, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- James J. Heckman, 2005. "Lessons from the Technology of Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 11142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain & Daniel M. O'Brien & Steven G. Rivkin, 2005. "The Market for Teacher Quality," NBER Working Papers 11154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.