Report NEP-LTV-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Gabriel Rodríguez, 2004. "Measuring polarization, inequality, welfare and poverty," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/75, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Newell, Andrew T. & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2005. "The Distribution of Wages in Poland, 1992-2002," IZA Discussion Papers 1485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schwarze, Johannes & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2005. "What Can Happiness Research Tell Us About Altruism? Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," IZA Discussion Papers 1487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2005. "Does Educational Tracking Affect Performance and Inequality? Differences-in-Differences Evidence across Countries," NBER Working Papers 11124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Muller & Alain Trannoy, 2003. "A Dominance Approach to Well-Being Inequality across Countries," IDEP Working Papers 0313, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.