Report NEP-LTV-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Happiness Research: State and Prospects," IEW - Working Papers 190, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Max Gruetter & Rafael Lalive, 2004. "Job Mobility And Industry Wage Differentials Evidence From Matched Employer Employee Data," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 140, Royal Economic Society.
- Björklund, Anders & Ginther, Donna K. & Sundström, Marianne, 2004. "Family Structure and Child Outcomes in the United States and Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 1259, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- BLACKORBY, Charles & BOSSERT, Walter, 2004. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Well-Being," Cahiers de recherche 06-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- James P. Smith, 2004. "The Distribution of Family Earnings," Labor and Demography 0408010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Lalive & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Approval of Equal Rights and Gender Differences in Well-Being," IEW - Working Papers 194, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.