Report NEP-LTV-2001-08-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelo Veracierto, 2000. "What are the short-run effects of increasing labor market flexibility?," Working Paper Series WP-00-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:330 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donna K. Ginther & Chinhui Juhn, 2001. "Employment of women and demand-side forces," Working Paper 2001-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Charles A. Fleischman & Joshua Gallin, 2001. "Employment persistence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Amanda Gosling & Thomas Lemieux, 2001. "Labour Market Reforms and Changes in Wage Inequality in the United Kingdom and the United States," NBER Working Papers 8413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshiaki Azuma & Herschel Grossman, 2001. "Educational Inequality," Working Papers 2001-03, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2001. "Wage Rigidities in Western Germany? Microeconometric Evidence from the 1990s," IZA Discussion Papers 334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:331 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David de la Croix & Matthias Doepke, 2001. "Inequality and Growth: Why Differential Fertility Matters," UCLA Economics Working Papers 803, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Donna K. Ginther & Kathy J. Hayes, 2001. "Gender differences in salary and promotion for faculty in the humanities, 1977–95," Working Paper 2001-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Donna K. Ginther, 2001. "Does science discriminate against women? Evidence from academia, 1973–97," Working Paper 2001-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore