Report NEP-LTV-2001-07-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sutherland, H. & Taylor, R. & Gomulka, J., 2001. "Combining Household Income and Expenditure Data in Policy Simulations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0110, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Laurence Ball & Robert Moffitt, 2001. "Productivity Growth and the Phillips Curve," Economics Working Paper Archive 450, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Maria del Carmen García-Alonso & Owen O'Donnell, 2001. "Income Redistribution and Access to Innovations in Health Care," Studies in Economics 0111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Pedersen, Dorthe, 2000. "Introducing New Public Management in Pay Determination," Working Papers 6/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Carlos Farinha Rodrigues, 2001. "Anti-poverty effectiveness and efficiency of the Guaranteed Minimum Income Programme in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Phillip Swagel, 2001. "The Aging Population and the Size of the Welfare State," NBER Working Papers 8405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.