Report NEP-LTV-2001-07-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2001. "Trade, growth, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2615, The World Bank.
- Luttmer,Erzo F.P., 2001. "Measuring poverty dynamics and inequality in transition economies - disentangling real events from noisy data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2549, The World Bank.
- Item repec:fth:prinin:452 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brunello, Giorgio, 2001. "Unemployment, Education and Earnings Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:fth:prinin:453 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobaps:2527 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Angus Deaton & Darren Lubotsky, 2001. "Mortality, Inequality and Race in American Cities and States," NBER Working Papers 8370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forteza, Alvaro & Rama, Martin, 2001. "Labor market"rigidity"and the success of economic reforms across more than one hundred countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2521, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2541 is not listed on IDEAS anymore