Report NEP-LTV-1998-10-26This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ukc:ukcedp:98/17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vitorocco Peragine, "undated". "Measuring and Implementing Equality of Opportunity for Income," Discussion Papers 98/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:98d26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ekström, Erika, 1998. "Income Distribution and Labour Market Discrimination: A Case Study of Namibia," Working Paper Series 502, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Karen Mumford & Peter N. Smith, "undated". "Job Reallocation and Average Job Tenure: Theory and Workplace Evidence from Australia," Discussion Papers 96/46, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michael P. Kidd & Peter J. Sloane & Ivan Ferko, 1998. "Disability and the Labour Market: an analysis of British males," Working Papers 98-10, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Item repec:ukc:ukcedp:98/18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundborg, Per & Segerstrom, Paul S., 1998. "The Growth and Welfare Effects of International Mass Migration," Working Paper Series 146, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.