Report NEP-LMA-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Belloni & Antonella Bena & Elena Farina & Irene Simonetti & Francesca Zantomio, 2019. "Long-run effects of health shocks in a highly regulated labour market," Working Papers 2019: 32, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Eduardo Monte Jorge Hey Martins & Jaylson Jair da Silveira, Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2019. "Heterogeneity in the Extraction of Labor from Labor Power and Persistence of Wage Inequality," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_45, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Tomer Blumkin & David Lagziel, 2019. "Pay Secrecy In Labor Markets With Matching Frictions," Working Papers 1903, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Solange Goncalves & Thiago Rodrigues, Andre Chagas, 2019. "The impact of wind power on the Brazilian labor market," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_41, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Tomer Blumkin & David Lagziel, 2019. "Relative Ambition And The Role Of Wage Secrecy In Labor Contracts," Working Papers 1902, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Jorg Markowitsch & Günter Hefler, 2019. "Future developments in Vocational Education and Training in Europe," JRC Working Papers on Labour, Education and Technology 2019-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- René Böheim & Marian Fink & Christine Zulehner, 2019. "About time: The narrowing gender wage gap in Austria," Economics working papers 2019-18, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Yichen Su, 2019. "The Rising Value of Time and the Origin of Urban Gentrification," Working Papers 1913, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2019. "What Makes an Employer?," CEPA Discussion Papers 13, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.