Report NEP-LMA-2019-05-20This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mostafa Shahen & Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka, 2019. "Wage and labor mobility between public, formal private and informal private sectors in Egypt," Working Papers SDES-2019-4, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised May 2019.
- Michael Baker & Yosh Halberstam & Kory Kroft & Alexandre Mas & Derek Messacar, 2019. "Pay Transparency and the Gender Gap," NBER Working Papers 25834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pawlowski, Tim & Steckenleiter, Carina & Wallrafen, Tim & Lechner, Michael, 2019. "Individual labor market effects of local public expenditures on sports," Economics Working Paper Series 1906, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Jack W. Britton & Jonathan Gruber, 2019. "Do Income Contingent Student Loan Programs Distort Earnings? Evidence from the UK," NBER Working Papers 25822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foster-McGregor, Neil & Nomaler, Önder & Verspagen, Bart, 2019. "Job automation risk, economic structure and trade: a European perspective," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Janke, Katharina & Propper, Carol & Sadun, Raffaella, 2019. "The Impact of CEOs in the Public Sector: Evidence from the English NHS," CEPR Discussion Papers 13726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kartik Misra, 2019. "Is India’s Employment Guarantee Program Successfully Challenging Her Historical Inequalities?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Bailin Rivares & Peter Gal & Valentine Millot & Stéphane Sorbe, 2019. "Like it or not? The impact of online platforms on the productivity of incumbent service providers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1548, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphane Carcillo & Antoine Goujard & Alexander Hijzen & Stefan Thewissen, 2019. "Assessing recent reforms and policy directions in France: Implementing the OECD Jobs Strategy," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 227, OECD Publishing.
- Cyrille Schwellnus & Assaf Geva & Mathilde Pak & Rafael Veiel, 2019. "Gig economy platforms: Boon or Bane?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1550, OECD Publishing.
- Araujo P., Maria Daniela, 2019. "Measuring the effect of competitive teacher recruitment on student achievement: Evidence from Ecuador," BERG Working Paper Series 150, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Kimbrough, Gray, 2019. "Measuring Commuting in the American Time Use Survey," MPRA Paper 93239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Haoyang Liu & Ye Luo & Christopher Palmer, 2019. "Errors in the Dependent Variable of Quantile Regression Models," NBER Working Papers 25819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.