Report NEP-LMA-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Caliendo & Carsten Schröder & Linda Wittbrodt, 2018. "The Causal Effects of the Minimum Wage Introduction in Germany: An Overview," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1018, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pierre ANDRE & Esther DELESALLE & Christelle DUMAS, 2019. "Returns to farm child labor in Tanzania," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2019005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Daniel G. Garrett & Eric C. Ohrn & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato, 2019. "Tax Policy and Local Labor Market Behavior," NBER Working Papers 25546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2018. "The Impact of a Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Households' Well-Being," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 559, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Radu, Cristina Victoria, 2019. "Real wages, labour conditions and the standard of living in Denmark: 1500-1900," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 2/2019, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Matthias Doepke & Giuseppe Sorrenti & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2019. "The economics of parenting," ECON - Working Papers 317, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gaetano Basso, 2019. "The evolution of the occupational structure in Italy in the last decade," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 478, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kozlowski, Julian & Veldkamp, Laura & Venkateswaran, Venky, 2019. "The Tail that Wags the Economy: Beliefs and Persistent Stagnation," Working Papers 2019-6, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li & Jianguo Wang, 2019. "Unequal Migration and Urbanisation Gains in China," Working Papers 1903, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Faruk, Avinno, 2019. "Analysing the glass ceiling and sticky floor effects in Bangladesh: Evidence, extent and elements," MPRA Paper 92137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonedda, Daniela, 2018. "Human capital investment and job creation: the role of the education and production systems," MPRA Paper 91902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam M. Lavecchia, 2019. "Minimum Wage Policy with Optimal Taxes and Unemployment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-03, McMaster University.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm & Marilena Locatelli, 2019. "Marginal Compensated Effects in Discrete Labor Supply Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 7493, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benjamin Bittschi & Berthold U. Wigger, 2019. "On the Political Feasibility of Increasing the Legal Retirement Age," CESifo Working Paper Series 7492, CESifo Group Munich.