Report NEP-LMA-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Erik Hurst & Mariel Schwartz, 2018. "The Transformation of Manufacturing and the Decline in U.S. Employment," NBER Working Papers 24468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albinowski, Maciej, 2018. "Short-term and long-term employment effects of minimum wage: evidence from Poland," MF Working Papers 31, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Maxime Le Bihan & Benjamin Monnery, 2018. "Can public and private sanctions discipline politicians? Evidence from the French Parliament," Working Papers 1808, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Elie Gray & André Grimaud & David Le Bris, 2018. "The Farmer, the Blue-collar, and the Monk: Understanding Economic Development through Saturations of Demands and Non-Homothetic Productivity Gains," CESifo Working Paper Series 6970, CESifo.
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of US Manufacturing Employment," NBER Working Papers 24490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Ardila Brenøe & Ulf Zölitz, 2018. "Exposure to more female peers widens the gender gap in STEM participation," ECON - Working Papers 285, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Xue Bai & Arpita Chatterjee & Kala Krishna & Hong Ma, 2018. "Trade and Minimum Wages in General Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 24456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2018. "Trust-based work time and the productivity effects of mobile information technologies in the workplace," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-013, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lieke Kools & Pierre Koning, 2018. "Graded Return-to-Work as a Stepping Stone to Full Work Resumption," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-035/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pierre Azoulay & Benjamin Jones & J. Daniel Kim & Javier Miranda, 2018. "Age and High-Growth Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 24489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashraf, Quamrul & Cinnirella, Francesco & Galor, Oded & Gershman, Boris & Hornung, Erik, 2018. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Emergence of Labor Emancipation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Guyton & Kara Leibel & Dayanand S. Manoli & Ankur Patel & Mark Payne & Brenda Schafer, 2018. "The Effects of EITC Correspondence Audits on Low-Income Earners," NBER Working Papers 24465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Amoroso & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2018. "Inward Greenfield FDI and Patterns of Job Polarisation," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2018-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Igna, Ioana A., 2018. "The effects of educational mismatch on inventor productivity. Evidence from Sweden, 2003-2010," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.