Report NEP-LMA-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cragun, Randy & Tamura, Robert & Jerzmanowski, Michal, 2017. "Directed technical change: A macro perspective on life cycle earnings profiles," MPRA Paper 81830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Heblich, Stephan & Sturm, Daniel M, 2018. "The Impact of Public Employment: Evidence from Bonn," CEPR Discussion Papers 12565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schwandt, Hannes, 2018. "The Lasting Legacy of Seasonal Influenza: In-Utero Exposure and Labor Market Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 12563, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2017. "Low-Skill and High-Skill Automation," NBER Working Papers 24119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Haan & Daniel Kemptner & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "Insurance, Redistribution, and the Inequality of Lifetime Income," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1716, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Hong Ma & Yuan Xu, 2017. "US Exports and Employment," NBER Working Papers 24056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomaz Cajner & Leland D. Crane & Ryan A. Decker & Adrian Hamins-Puertolas & Christopher J. Kurz & Tyler Radler, 2018. "Using Payroll Processor Microdata to Measure Aggregate Labor Market Activity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-005, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dearden, Lorraine & Nagase, Nobuko, 2017. "Getting student loans right in Japan: problems and possible solutions," Discussion Paper Series 668, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Martin Kahanec & Martin Guzi, 2018. "How Immigrants Helped EU Labor Markets to Adjust during the Great Recession," Discussion Papers 48, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- H. Lehmann & N. Pignatti, 2018. "Informal Employment Relationships and the Labor Market: Is there Segmentation in Ukraine?," Working Papers wp1117, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Martin, John P., 2018. "Skills for the 21st Century: Findings and Policy Lessons from the OECD Survey of Adult Skills," IZA Policy Papers 138, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).