Report NEP-LMA-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agha Ali Akram & Shyamal Chowdhury & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2017. "Effects of Emigration on Rural Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 23929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kato, Takao & Mäkinen, Mikko, 2017. "Worker separation under performance pay : Empirical evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 33/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, "undated". "Countercyclical Endogenous Uncertainty Shocks, Efficiency Wages and Procyclical Precautionary Labor Productivity," Working Papers 2017:25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Joshua D. Angrist & Sydnee Caldwell & Jonathan V. Hall, 2017. "Uber vs. Taxi: A Driver’s Eye View," NBER Working Papers 23891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriella Conti & Rita Ginja, Renata Narita, 2017. "Non-Contributory Health Insurance and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_17, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Pfister, Annika, 2017. "Product Market Competition and Employer Provided Training in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11054, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jonathan M.V. Davis & Jonathan Guryan & Kelly Hallberg & Jens Ludwig, 2017. "The Economics of Scale-Up," NBER Working Papers 23925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Cantoni & Jeremiah Dittmar & Noam Yuchtman, 2017. "Religious Competition and Reallocation: The Political Economy of Secularization in the Protestant Reformation," NBER Working Papers 23934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isaac Sorkin, 2017. "Ranking Firms Using Revealed Preference," NBER Working Papers 23938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Moretti & Martin Mayerl & Samuel Muehlemann & Peter Schloegl & Stefan C. Wolter, 2017. "So similar and yet so different: A comparative analysis of a firm's net costs and post-apprenticeship training benefits in Austria and Switzerland," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0137, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Apr 2018.
- Nathaniel Hilger, 2017. "All Together Now: Leveraging Firms to Increase Worker Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 23905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolina Castagnetti & Luisa Rosti & Marina Toepfer, 2017. "Overeducation and the Gender Pay Gap in Italy. A Double Selectivity Approach," DEM Working Papers Series 144, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Simion, Stefania, 2017. "Higher Education Funding Reforms: A Comprehensive Analysis of Educational and Labor Market Outcomes in England," CEPR Discussion Papers 12389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klein, Alex & Ogilvie, Sheilagh C., 2017. "Was Domar Right? Serfdom and Factor Endowments in Bohemia," CEPR Discussion Papers 12388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrej Srakar, 2017. "Prevalence of Diseases and Health Care Utilization ofthe Self-Employed Artists and TheirEmpirical Determinants: Evidence From a Slovenian Survey," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-08-2017, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2017.
- Milla, Joniada, 2017. "The Context-Bound University Selectivity Premium," IZA Discussion Papers 11025, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).