Report NEP-LMA-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Atella & Lorenzo Carbonari & Paola Samà, 2017. "Hours Worked in Selected OECD Countries: an Empirical Assessment," CEIS Research Paper 412, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Jul 2017.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysıt Tansel, 2017. "Analyzing Wage Differentials by Fields of Study: Evidence from Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1708, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2017.
- Chen, Xuan & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso, 2017. "Going beyond LATE: Bounding Average Treatment Effects of Job Corps Training," GLO Discussion Paper Series 93, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Van den Berge, Wiljan & Jongen, Egbert L. W. & van der Wiel, Karen, 2017. "Using Tax Deductions to Promote Lifelong Learning: Real and Shifting Responses," IZA Discussion Papers 10885, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adrian Chadi & Marco de Pinto & Gabriel Schultze, 2017. "Young, Gifted and Lazy? The Role of Ability and Labor Market Prospects in Student Effort Decisions," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201705, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Mark Duggan & Gopi Shah Goda & Emilie Jackson, 2017. "The Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Health Insurance Coverage and Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 23607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel DUGUET & David GRAY & Yannick L’HORTY & Loïc du PARQUET & Pascale PETIT, 2017. "Labor Market Effects of Urban Riots: an Experimental Assessment," Working Papers 1711E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Geurts, Karen & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2017. "Employment growth following takeovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, Martin & Kirschenmann, Karolin & Spycher, Thomas, 2017. "Numeracy and the quality of on-the-job decisions: Evidence from loan officers," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-026, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Peter Ganong & Daniel W. Shoag, 2017. "Why Has Regional Income Convergence in the U.S. Declined?," NBER Working Papers 23609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dögüs, Ilhan, 2017. "Rising wage dispersion between white-collar and blue-collar workers and market concentration: The case of the USA, 1966-2011," Discussion Papers 62, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Kreickemeier, Udo & Moser, Christoph, 2017. "The Exporter Wage Premium When Firms and Workers Are Heterogeneous," CEPR Discussion Papers 12162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2017. "The Unemployment Insurance Taxable Wage Base Mystery," IZA Discussion Papers 10893, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa & Töpfer, Marina, 2017. "The convergence of the gender pay gap: An alternative estimation approach," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 14-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2017. "Declining labor-labor exchange rates as a cause of inequality growth," Working Paper Series in Economics 104, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Duha T. Altindag & Elif S. Filiz & Erdal Tekin, 2017. "Does It Matter How and How Much Politicians are Paid?," NBER Working Papers 23613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.