Report NEP-LMA-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anika Jansen & Harald Pfeifer & Julia Raecke, 2017. "Only the brave? Risk and time preferences of decision makers and firms' investment in worker training," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0124, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Edwin Leuven & Sturla A. Løkken, 2017. "Long term impacts of class size in compulsory school," Discussion Papers 858, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dupor, William D. & Li, Rong & Li, Jingchao, 2017. "Sticky Wages, Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy Multipliers," Working Papers 2017-7, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mitchell Hoffman & Stephen V. Burks, 2017. "Worker Overconfidence: Field Evidence and Implications for Employee Turnover and Returns from Training," NBER Working Papers 23240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Roma Keister & Wojciech Hardy & Szymon Gorka, 2017. "Routine and ageing? The Intergenerational Divide In The Deroutinisation Of Jobs In Europe," IBS Working Papers 01/2017, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Zhang, Jingwen, 2017. "The adaptation of management control systems to different agents," Other publications TiSEM 647192e2-8d0d-4265-8bc1-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- David L. Dickinson & David Masclet & Emmanuel Perterle, 2017. "Discrimination as favoritism: The private benefits and social costs of in-group favoritism in an experimental labor market," Working Papers 2017-04, CRESE.