Report NEP-LMA-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colussi, Tommaso & Romano, Livio, 2016. "Is There a Preferential Treatment for Locals in the Labor Market? Evidence from Takeovers," IZA Discussion Papers 10418, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Justine Knebelmann & Christopher Prinz, 2016. "The Impact of Depression on Employment of Older Workers in Europe," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 170, OECD Publishing.
- Fischer, Martin & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Schwarz, Nina, 2016. "The Sooner the Better? Compulsory Schooling Reforms in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 10430, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andersson, Fredrik & Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2016. "Has the Swedish Business Sector Become More Entrepreneurial than the U.S. Business Sector?," Working Paper Series 1147, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Nov 2018.
- Robert G. Valletta, 2016. "Recent Flattening in the Higher Education Wage Premium: Polarization, Skill Downgrading, or Both?," NBER Working Papers 22935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2016. "Distributional National Accounts: Methods and Estimates for the United States," NBER Working Papers 22945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friebel, Guido & Kosfeld, Michael & Thielmann, Gerd, 2016. "Trust the Police? Self-Selection of Motivated Agents into the German Police Force," IZA Discussion Papers 10410, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tse, Michael M. H. & Maani, Sholeh A., 2016. "The Labour Market Effect of Immigration: Accounting for Effective Immigrant Work Experience in New Zealand," IZA Discussion Papers 10422, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chahrour, Ryan & Chugh, Sanjay & Potter, Tristan, 2016. "Searching for Wages in an Estimated Labor Matching Model," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-17, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Courtney Coile & Mark Duggan & Audrey Guo, 2016. "To Work for Yourself, for Others, or Not At All? How Disability Benefits Affect the Employment Decisions of Older Veterans," NBER Working Papers 23006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vallizadeh, Ehsan & Muysken, Joan & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2016. "Offshoring medium-skill tasks, low-skill unemployment and the skill-wage structure," MERIT Working Papers 2016-070, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jeff Larrimore & Richard V. Burkhauser & Gerald Auten & Philip Armour, 2016. "Recent Trends in U.S. Top Income Shares in Tax Record Data Using More Comprehensive Measures of Income Including Accrued Capital Gains," NBER Working Papers 23007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rong Hai & James J. Heckman, 2016. "Inequality in Human Capital and Endogenous Credit Constraints," NBER Working Papers 22999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burdin, Gabriel & Pérotin, Virginie, 2016. "Employee Representation and Flexible Working Time," IZA Discussion Papers 10437, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Catherine Sofer & Claire Thibout, 2016. "Women’s Investment in Career and Household Division of Labor," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n38, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Steven F. Lehrer & R. Vincent Pohl & Kyungchul Song, 2016. "Targeting Policies: Multiple Testing and Distributional Treatment Eﬀects," NBER Working Papers 22950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caliendo, Marco & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Seitz, Helke & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2016. "Locus of Control and Investment in Training," IZA Discussion Papers 10406, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ben Yahmed, Sarra, 2016. "Formal but less equal: Gender wage gaps in formal and informal jobs in Brazil," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-085, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.