Report NEP-LMA-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adda, Jerome & Dustmann, Christian & Stevens, Katrien, 2016. "The Career Costs of Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 11586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian & Rossen, Anja & Wolf, André, 2016. "Overeducation - New evidence for 25 European countries," IAB Discussion Paper 201635, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Brad Hershbein & Lisa B. Kahn, 2016. "Do Recessions Accelerate Routine-Biased Technological Change? Evidence from Vacancy Postings," NBER Working Papers 22762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Goodman & Julia Melkers & Amanda Pallais, 2016. "Can Online Delivery Increase Access to Education?," NBER Working Papers 22754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davia, Maria A. & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Connell, Philip J., 2016. "Determinants of Regional Differences in Rates of Overeducation in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 10250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hannah Liepmann, 2016. "The Impact of a Negative Labor Demand Shock on Fertility - Evidence from the Fall of the Berlin Wall," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-042, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Depetris-Chauvin, Emilio & Özak, Ömer, 2016. "The Origins and Long-Run Consequences of the Division of Labor," MPRA Paper 74703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pongou, Roland & Tondji, Jean-Baptiste, 2016. "Valuing Inputs Under Supply Uncertainty : The Bayesian Shapley Value," MPRA Paper 74747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Hartog, Joop & Nilsson, William & Ophem, Hans van & Yang, Po, 2016. "Student earnings expectations: Heterogeneity or noise?," Working Papers 2072/267265, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Schmid, Günther, 2016. "Flexible and Secure Labour Market Transitions: Towards Institutional Capacity Building in the Digital Economy," IZA Policy Papers 116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krumbiegel, Katharina & Maertens, Miet & Wollni, Meike, 2016. "The role of Fairtrade certification for wages and job satisfaction of plantation workers," Discussion Papers 246408, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.