Report NEP-LMA-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martins, Pedro S., 2016. "Can Overtime Premium Flexibility Promote Employment? Firm- and Worker-Level Evidence from a Labour Law Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 10205, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martins, Pedro S., 2016. "Should the Maximum Duration of Fixed-Term Contracts Increase in Recessions? Evidence from a Law Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 10206, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John K. Dagsvik & Tom Kornstad & Terje Skjerpen, 2016. "Discouraged worker effects and barriers against employment for immigrant and non-immigrant women," Discussion Papers 845, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2016. "Do Women Ask?," IZA Discussion Papers 10183, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Papageorge, Nicholas W. & Thom, Kevin, 2016. "Genes, Education, and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," IZA Discussion Papers 10200, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Russo, Giovanni, 2016. "Job Design and Skill Developments in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 10207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Patric Diriwächter & Elena Shvartsman, 2016. "The Anticipation and Adaptation Effects of Intra- and Interpersonal Wage Changes on Job Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 866, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Ruhose, Jens & Woessmann, Ludger, 2016. "Knowledge Capital and Aggregate Income Differences: Development Accounting for U.S. States," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 299, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Markus Brueckner, 2016. "Mortality and Urbanization: An African Tragedy," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-644, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Richard Chisik & Julian Emami Namini, 2016. "International Trade and Labor Market Discrimination," Development Working Papers 401, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 14 Sep 2016.
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary S. Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2016. "The Growth-Employment-Poverty Nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-Country Analysis," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0200, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ransom, Michael R. & Phipps, Aaron, 2016. "The Changing Occupational Distribution by College Major," IZA Discussion Papers 10193, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Manudeep Bhuller & Gordon B. Dahl & Katrine V. Løken & Magne Mogstad, 2016. "Incarceration, Recidivism and Employment," NBER Working Papers 22648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Björklund, Maria & Carlsson, Mikael & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2016. "Fixed wage contracts and monetary non-neutrality," Working Paper Series 2016:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Amandine AUBRY & Michal BURZYŃSKI, 2016. "The Welfare Impact of Global Migration in OECD Countries," Working Papers P156, FERDI.
- Francesco Vona & G. Marin & D. Consoli, 2016. "Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment : evidence from US local Labor Markets, 2006-2014," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).