Report NEP-LMA-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Card, David & Cardoso, Ana Rute & Heining, Jörg & Kline, Patrick, 2016. "Firms and labor market inequality : evidence and some theory," IAB-Discussion Paper 201619, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Olivier Gergaud & Victor Ginsburgh & florine Livat, 2016. "Looking Good and Looking Smart," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-28, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robin Jessen & David Rostam-Afschar & Sebastian Schmitz, 2016. "How Important is Precautionary Labor Supply?," Working Papers 2016004, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Tom Chang & Joshua Graff Zivin & Tal Gross & Matthew Neidell, 2016. "The Effect of Pollution on Worker Productivity: Evidence from Call-Center Workers in China," NBER Working Papers 22328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mota, Nuno & Patacchini, Eleonora & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2016. "Neighborhood Effects, Peer Classification, and the Decision of Women to Work," IZA Discussion Papers 9985, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Damiani, Mirella & Ricci, Andrea, 2016. "Training, quality of management and firm level bargaining," MPRA Paper 72138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamela Lenton & Lu Yin, 2016. "The Educational Success of China’s Young Generation of Rural-to-Urban Migrants," Working Papers 2016007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Greer K. Gosnell & John A. List & Robert Metcalfe, 2016. "A New Approach to an Age-Old Problem: Solving Externalities by Incenting Workers Directly," NBER Working Papers 22316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "The long-run impact of human capital on innovation and economic development in the regions of Europe," Working Papers of BETA 2016-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Rakotomanana, Faly & Roubaud, François, 2016. "Informal versus Formal: A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 9970, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Espen R. Moen & Eran Yashiv, 2016. "Matching Workers," Discussion Papers 1615, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Khanna, Shantanu & Goel, Deepti & Morissette, René, 2016. "Decomposition Analysis of Earnings Inequality in Rural India: 2004-2012," IZA Discussion Papers 9974, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bachmann, Ronald & Frings, Hanna, 2016. "Monopsonistic Competition, Low-Wage Labour Markets, and Minimum Wages: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 9962, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gerhards, Leonie & Gravert, Christina, 2016. "Because of you I did not give up - How peers affect perseverance," Working Papers in Economics 659, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Reuben Ford, 2016. "Keeping College Options Open: A Field Experiment to Help All High School Seniors Through the College Application Process," NBER Working Papers 22320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.