Report NEP-LMA-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Keller & Hâle Utar, 2016. "International Trade and Job Polarization: Evidence at the Worker-Level," NBER Working Papers 22315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessen, Robin & Rostam-Afschar, Davud & Schmitz, Sebastian, 2016. "How important is precautionary labor supply?," Discussion Papers 2016/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Anger, Silke & Schnitzlein, Daniel D., 2016. "Cognitive skills, non-cognitive skills, and family background: Evidence from sibling correlations," BERG Working Paper Series 110, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Taber, Christopher & Vejlin, Rune Majlund, 2016. "Estimation of a Roy/Search/Compensating Differential Model of the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & David Poop & Francesco Vona, 2015. "Green Skills," Sciences Po publications 21116, Sciences Po.
- Boeing-Reicher, Claire A. & Caponi, Vincenzo, 2016. "Public Wages, Public Employment, and Business Cycle Volatility: Evidence from U.S. Metro Areas," IZA Discussion Papers 9965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2016. "Permanent Jobs, Employment Protection and Job Content," IZA Discussion Papers 9961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michal Bauer & Christopher Blattman & Julie Chytilová & Joseph Henrich & Edward Miguel & Tamar Mitts, 2016. "Can War Foster Cooperation?," NBER Working Papers 22312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan J. Dolado & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa & Linas Tarasonis, 2016. "The Changing Nature of Gender Selection into Employment: Europe over the Great Recession," AMSE Working Papers 1620, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Esteban Aucejo & Arnaud Maurel & Tyler Ransom, 2016. "College Attrition and the Dynamics of Information Revelation," NBER Working Papers 22325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Hoekstra & Pierre Mouganie & Yaojing Wang, 2016. "Peer Quality and the Academic Benefits to Attending Better Schools," NBER Working Papers 22337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Grundke, Robert, 2016. "Coerced Labor in the Cotton Sector: How Global Commodity Prices (Don't) Transmit to the Poor," IZA Discussion Papers 9971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Ahammer, 2016. "How Physicians Affect Patients’ Employment Outcomes Through Deciding on Sick Leave Durations," Economics working papers 2016-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Francesconi, Marco & Heckman, James J., 2016. "Symposium on Child Development and Parental Investment: Introduction," IZA Discussion Papers 9977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardella, Eric & Depew, Briggs, 2016. "Testing for the Ratchet Effect: Evidence from a Real-Effort Work Task," IZA Discussion Papers 9981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).