Report NEP-LMA-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw & Christopher T. Stanton, 2016. "Who Gets Hired? The Importance of Finding an Open Slot," NBER Working Papers 22202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bender, Stefan & Bloom, Nicholas & Card, David & Van Reenen, John & Wolter, Stefanie, 2016. "Management practices, workforce selection, and productivity," IAB Discussion Paper 201614, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Adam Looney & Day Manoli, 2016. "Are There Returns to Experience at Low-Skill Jobs? Evidence from Single Mothers in the United States over the 1990s," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-255, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jeff E. Biddle & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2016. "Theory and Measurement: Emergence, Consolidation and Erosion of a Consensus," NBER Working Papers 22253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Majumder, Rajarshi & Ray, Jhilam, 2016. "Development and Exclusion: Intergenerational Stickiness in India," MPRA Paper 71182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otto Lenhart & Vinish Shrestha, 2016. "The Effect of the Health Insurance Mandate on Labor Market Activity and Time Allocation: Evidence from the Federal Dependent Coverage Provision," Working Papers 2016-10, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Jessica Leight & Elaine M. Liu, 2016. "Maternal Education, Parental Investment and Non-Cognitive Skills in Rural China," NBER Working Papers 22233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Michael Landesmann, 2016. "Correcting External Imbalances in the European Economy," wiiw Research Reports 410, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bublitz, Elisabeth & Regner, Tobias, 2016. "The social pay gap across occupations: Survey and experimental evidence," HWWI Research Papers 174, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Melanie Arntz & Terry Gregory & Ulrich Zierahn, 2016. "The Risk of Automation for Jobs in OECD Countries: A Comparative Analysis," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 189, OECD Publishing.
- Paul, Saumik, 2016. "Heterogeneous Structural Transformation and Growth Incidence across the Income Distribution: the Kuznets Curve Revisited," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hamann, Silke & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Peters, Jan Cornelius, 2016. "Benefits of dense labour markets: Evidence from transitions to employment in Germany," Economics Working Papers 2016-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.