Report NEP-LMA-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marion Goussé & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2016. "Marriage, Labor Supply, and Home Production: A Longitudinal Microeconomic Analysis of Marriage, Intra-Household Bargaining and Time Use Using the BHPS, 1991-2008," Cahiers de recherche 1601, CIRPEE.
- Burke, Mary A., 2015. "The Rhode Island labor market in recovery: where is the skills gap?," Current Policy Perspectives 15-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Matteo PICCHIO & Giacomo VALLETTA, 2016. "A Welfare Evaluation of the 1986 Tax Reform for Married Couples in the United States," Working Papers 415, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Dolores Añón Higón, 2016. "In-house versus External Basic Research and First-to-market Innovations," Working Papers 1601, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Nicolas Ruiz & Nicolas Woloszko, 2016. "What do household surveys suggest about the top 1% incomes and inequality in OECD countries?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1265, OECD Publishing.
- David de la Croix & Paula E. Gobbi, 2016. "Population Density, Fertility and Demographic Convergence in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).