Report NEP-LMA-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kampkötter, Patrick & Mohrenweiser, Jens & Sliwka, Dirk & Steffes, Susanne & Wolter, Stefanie, 2015. "Measuring the use of human resources practices and employee attitudes : the linked personnel panel," IAB Discussion Paper 201535, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lucia Rizzica, 2015. "The use of fixed-term contracts and the (adverse) selection of public sector workers," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1041, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ryan A. Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2015. "Where Has All the Skewness Gone? The Decline in High-Growth (Young) Firms in the U.S," Working Papers 15-43, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gabriel Bruneau & Kevin Moran, 2015. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations and Labour Market Adjustments in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Staff Working Papers 15-45, Bank of Canada.
- Assaf Zimring, 2015. "Testing the Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek Theory with a Natural Experiment," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-243, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Clark, Ken & Drinkwater, Stephen & Robinson, Catherine, 2015. "Self?Employment amongst Migrant Groups in England and Wales: New Evidence from Census Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 9539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2015. "Do large departments make academics more productive? Sorting and agglomeration economies in research," THEMA Working Papers 2015-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Sekkat, Khalid & Szafarz, Ariane & Tojerow, Ilan, 2015. "Women at the Top in Developing Countries: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9537, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johansson, Per & Laun, Lisa & Palme, Marten, 2015. "Health, Work Capacity and Retirement in Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2015:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.