Report NEP-LMA-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Connelly, Rachel & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret, 2015. "Cultural and Ethnic Differences in the Transitions from Work to "Retirement" of Rural Elders in China's Minority Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 9343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2015. "Fertility, Household Structure, and Parental Labor Supply: Evidence from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 9342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tansel, Aysit & Keskin, Halil Ibrahim & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2015. "Is There an Informal Employment Wage Penalty in Egypt?," MPRA Paper 66857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Maria Sánchez-Vidal & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2015. "Big plant closures and agglomeration economies," Working Papers 2015/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Barron, Kyle, 2015. "The Political Economy of State and Local Investment in Pre-K Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 9337, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Katalin Evers & Lutz Bellmann, 2015. "Pacts for Employment and Competitiveness as a Role Model? Their Effects on Firm Performance," GEMF Working Papers 2015-18, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A., 2015. "The Affordable Care Act and the Growth of Involuntary Part-Time Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 9324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Foote & Michel Grosz & Ann Stevens, 2015. "Locate Your Nearest Exit: Mass Layoffs and Local Labor Market Response," Working Papers 15-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nilsson, Martin, 2015. "Economic incentives and long-term sickness absence: the indirect effect of replacement rates on absence behavior," Working Paper Series 2015:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Rothstein, Jesse, 2015. "The Great Recession and its Aftermath: What Role for Structural Changes?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0gn7w7hn, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- van den Berg, Gerar J. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2015. "Structural empirical evaluation of job search monitoring," Working Paper Series 2015:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Dutcher, E. Glenn & Balafoutas, Loukas & Lindner, Florian & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Sutter, Matthias, 2015. "Strive to be First or Avoid Being Last: An Experiment on Relative Performance Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 9330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & de Grip, Andries & Van der Velden, Rolf, 2015. "Does Informal Learning at Work Differ between Temporary and Permanent Workers? Evidence from 20 OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 9322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Randall Akee & Emilia Simeonova & E. Jane Costello & William Copeland, 2015. "How Does Household Income Affect Child Personality Traits and Behaviors?," NBER Working Papers 21562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohrenweiser, Jens & Wydra-Sommaggio, Gaby & Zwick, Thomas, 2015. "Work-related ability as source of information advantages of training employers," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2015. "Individual Poverty Paths and the Stability of Control-Perception," IZA Discussion Papers 9334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2015. "Non-Cognitive Deficits and Young Adult Outcomes: The Long-Run Impacts of a Universal Child Care Program," NBER Working Papers 21571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.