Report NEP-LMA-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Satoshi Tanaka & David Wiczer, 2015. "Multidimensional Skill Mismatch," Working Papers 729, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 04 Sep 2015.
- Elisabetta Trevisan & Francesca Zantomio, 2015. "The impact of acute health shocks on the labour supply of older workers: evidence from sixteen European countries," Working Papers 2015:27, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Dan S. Rickman & Hongbo Wang & John V. Winters, 2015. "Adjusted State Teacher Salaries and the Decision to Teach," Economics Working Paper Series 1504, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Stennek, Johan, 2015. "Why Unions Reduce Wage Inequality, II: The Relation between Solidarity and Unity," Working Papers in Economics 625, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Richey, Jeremiah & Rosburg, Alicia, 2015. "Decomposing economic mobility transition matrices," MPRA Paper 66485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewa Cukrowska-Torzewska, 2015. "She Cares and He Earns? The Family Gaps in Poland," Working Papers 2015-32, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2015. "On the Optimal Provision of Social Insurance: Progressive Taxation versus Education Subsidies in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 21538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gang Liu, 2015. "A stylized satellite account for human capital," Discussion Papers 816, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Vincent Corluy & Joost Haemels & Ive Marx & Gerlinde Verbist, 2015. "The labour market position of second-generation immigrants in Belgium," Working Paper Research 285, National Bank of Belgium.
- SASAKI, Hiroaki, 2015. "Is Growth Declining in the Service Economy?," CCES Discussion Paper Series 58, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2015. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 26, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Dost, Ahmad Najim & Khan, Haider, 2015. "Explaining NGO-State Wage Differentials in Afghanistan: Empirical Findings and New Theoretical Models with Policy Implications in General Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 66639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline M. Hoxby & George B. Bulman, 2015. "The Effects of the Tax Deduction for Postsecondary Tuition: Implications for Structuring Tax-Based Aid," NBER Working Papers 21554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.