Report NEP-LMA-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Håkanson, Christina & Lindqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2015. "Firms and Skills: The Evolution of Worker Sorting," Working Paper Series 1072, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Huzeyfe Torun & Semih Tumen, 2015. "The Effects of Compulsory Military Service Exemption on Education and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1509, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Item repec:cep:stieop:56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dorner, Matthias & Fryges, Helmut & Schopen, Kathrin, 2015. "Wages in high-tech start-ups - do academic spin-offs pay a wage premium?," IAB Discussion Paper 201517, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Alberto Marzucchi & Francesco Vona, 2015. "Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?," SEEDS Working Papers 1015, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2015.
- BI, Sheng & LI, Yuanyuan, 2015. "Holdup and hiring discrimination with search friction," MPRA Paper 65100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Woessmann, 2015. "The Information Value of Central School Exams," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Mordecai Kurz, 2015. "Stabilizing Wage Policy," Discussion Papers 15-007, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Thierry BETTI & Thomas COUDERT, 2015. "How can the labor market accounts for the effectiveness of fiscal policy over the business cycle?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.