Report NEP-LMA-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna, 2015. "Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, Francois & Vermeylen, Guillaume, 2015. "Educational Mismatch and Firm Productivity: Do Skills, Technology and Uncertainty Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 8885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asali, Muhammad, 2015. "Compulsory Military Service and Future Earnings: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8892, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Montizaan, Raymond & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier, 2015. "Training Access, Reciprocity, and Expected Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 8862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie & Leung, Felix, 2015. "Testing the Validity of Item Non-Response as a Proxy for Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 8874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V., 2015. "The Effect of Georgia's HOPE Scholarship on College Major: A Focus on STEM," IZA Discussion Papers 8875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Avraham Ebenstein & Ann Harrison & Margaret McMillan, 2015. "Why are American Workers getting Poorer? China, Trade and Offshoring," NBER Working Papers 21027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hartley, Daniel & Kaza, Nikhil & Lester, T. William, 2015. "Are America's Inner Cities Competitive? Evidence from the 2000s," Working Paper 1503, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Dec 2015.
- Arai, Yoichi & Ichimura, Hidehiko & Kawaguchi, Daiji, 2015. "The Educational Upgrading of Japanese Youth, 1982-2007: Are All Japanese Youth Ready for Structural Reforms?," IZA Discussion Papers 8870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Lukiyanova & Nina Vishnevskaya, 2015. "The Decentralization of Minimum Wage Setting in Russia Economies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 90/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Francesco Bogliacino. & Matteo Lucchesex, 2015. "Endogenous Skill Biased Technical Change: Testing For Demand Pull Effect," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 012618, UN - RCE - CID.
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Zibrowius, Michael, 2015. "Apprenticeship, Vocational Training and Early Labor Market Outcomes in East and West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 8901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Pellerin, 2015. "The Evolution of Hourly Compensation in Canada between 1980 and 2010," Cahiers de recherche 1506, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Fernando Rios-Avila, 2015. "On the Determinants of Changes in Wage Inequality in Bolivia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_835, Levy Economics Institute.
- Susan Namirembe Kavuma & Oliver Morrissey & Richard Upward, 2015. "Worker Flows and the Impact of Labour Transitions on Earnings in Uganda," Discussion Papers 2015-01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Tumen, Semih, 2015. "Skill Acquisition in the Informal Economy and Schooling Decisions: Evidence from Emerging Economies," MPRA Paper 62909, University Library of Munich, Germany.