Report NEP-LMA-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Beaudry & David A. Green & Benjamin M. Sand, 2014. "In Search of Labor Demand," NBER Working Papers 20568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Lisa B. Kahn & Jamin D. Speer, 2014. "Cashier or Consultant? Entry Labor Market Conditions, Field of Study, and Career Success," NBER Working Papers 20531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martins, Pedro S. & Pessoa e Costa, Sofia, 2014. "Reemployment and Substitution Effects from Increased Activation: Evidence from Times of Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 8600, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & Sonja G. Schatz, 2014. "Re-employment Expectations and the Eye of Providence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 697, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Ralph Rogalla & Tatjana Schimetschek, 2014. "Will They Take the Money and Work? An Empirical Analysis of People's Willingness to Delay Claiming Social Security Benefits for a Lump Sum," NBER Working Papers 20614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Donovan Fitzpatrick, 2014. "How Much Are Public School Teachers Willing to Pay for Their Retirement Benefits?," NBER Working Papers 20582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monica Galizzi & Roberto Leombruni & Lia Pacelli & Antonella Bena, 2014. "Wages and return to work of injured workers," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 139, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Rich, Judy, 2014. "What Do Field Experiments of Discrimination in Markets Tell Us? A Meta Analysis of Studies Conducted since 2000," IZA Discussion Papers 8584, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Polachek, Solomon & Zhang, Xu & Zhou, Xing, 2014. "A Biological Basis for the Gender Wage Gap: Fecundity and Age and Educational Hypogamy," IZA Discussion Papers 8570, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Auspurg, Katrin & Iacovou, Maria & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2014. "Housework Share between Partners: Experimental Evidence on Gender Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 8569, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- ESTRIN, Saul & STEPHAN, Ute & VUJIC, Suncica, 2014. "Do women earn less even as social entrepreneurs?," Working Papers 2014027, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Möller, Joachim & Zierer, Marcus, 2014. "The Impact of the German Autobahn Net on Regional Labor Market Performance: A Study Using Historical Instrument Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 8593, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Loeffler, Max & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian & Sommer, Eric, 2014. "Documentation IZA?MOD v3.0: The IZA Policy Simulation Model," IZA Discussion Papers 8553, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).