Report NEP-LMA-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer & Kevin McKinney & Stephen Tibbets & Doug Walton, 2014. "JOB-TO-JOB (J2J) Flows: New Labor Market Statistics From Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 14-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Guvenen, Fatih & Kaplan, Greg & Song, Jae, 2014. "The Glass Ceiling and the Paper Floor: Gender Differences among Top Earners, 1981–2012," Working Papers 716, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sandra PONCET & Florian MAYNERIS & Tao ZHANG, 2014. "The cleansing effect of minimum wages - Minimum wages, firm dynamics and aggregate productivity in China," Working Papers P113, FERDI.
- Chrysanthou, Georgios Marios, 2014. "Heterogeneity, Endogeneity, Measurement Error and Identification of the Union Wage Impact," QM&ET Working Papers 14-4, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory, revised 05 Nov 2014.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "Flexible pay systems and labour productivity: Evidence from Emilia-Romagna manufacturing firms," Working Papers 2014143, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Swarnodeep Homroy, 2014. "Pay increase may not be a strong incentive for undertaking acquisitions," Working Papers 66910750, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Parro, Fernando & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G., 2014. "The Impact of Regional and Sectoral Productivity Changes on the U.S. Economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).