Report NEP-LMA-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & James C. Davis & Richard Freeman, 2014. "It's Where You Work: Increases In Earnings Dispersion Across Establishments And Individuals In The U.S," Working Papers 14-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Arseneau, David M. & Epstein, Brendan, 2014. "Offshoring, Mismatch, and Labor Market Outcomes," International Finance Discussion Papers 1118, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2014. "Integrated Sectors - Diversified Earnings: The (Missing) Impact Of Offshoring On Wages And Wage Convergence In The Eu27," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 24, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology, revised Oct 2014.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2014. "Globalization, Wage Polarization, and the Unstable Great Ratio," Discussion Papers 2014/13, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Kleiner, Morris M. & Gittleman, Maury & Klee, Mark, 2014. "Analyzing the Labor Market Outcomes of Occupational Licensing," Staff Report 504, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Brahim Boualam, 2014. "Getting a First Job: Quality of the Labor Matching in French Cities," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14094, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Rijkers, Bob & Arouri, Hassen & Freund, Caroline & Nucifora, Antonio, 2014. "Which firms create the most jobs in developing countries ? evidence from Tunisia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7068, The World Bank.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Maselli, Ilaria & Veselkova, Marcela, 2014. "Let’s get to Work! The Future of Labour in Europe," CEPS Papers 9486, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe, 2014. "Immigration and Internal Mobility in Canada," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-18, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Alzbeta Mullerova, 2014. "Female Labour Supply in the Czech Transition: Effects of the Work-Life Conciliation Policies," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-50, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Böhm, Sebastian & Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M., 2014. "Does Public Education Expansion Lead to Trickle-Down Growth?," FSES Working Papers 452, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Effrosyni Adamopoulou & Giulia Martina Tanzi, 2014. "Academic performance and the Great Recession," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 970, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Giessing, Leonie, 2014. "The Effects of Elite Sports on Later Job Success," Working Paper 152/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.