Report NEP-LMA-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saul D. Hoffman & Wai-Kit (Ricky) Shum, 2014. "State Minimum Wage Changes and the Employment of Low-Wage Workers: New Evidence from 2011-2014," Working Papers 14-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Kaya, Ezgi, 2014. "Heterogeneous Couples, Household Interactions and Labor Supply Elasticities of Married Women," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- David C. Maré & Lynda Sanderson & Richard Fabling, 2014. "Earnings and Employment in Foreign-owned Firms," Working Papers 14_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Henry R. Hyatt & James R. Spletzer, 2014. "Hires, Separations, And The Job Tenure Distribution In Administrative Earnings Records," Working Papers 14-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2014. "On the Robustness of Minimum Wage Effects: Geographically-Disparate Trends and Job Growth Equations," GEMF Working Papers 2014-17, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Change and Persistence in the Economic Status of Neighborhoods and Cities," Working papers 2014-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Simone Bertoli & Vianney Dequiedt & Yves Zenou, 2014. "Can selective immigration policies reduce migrants’ quality?," Working Papers halshs-01067461, HAL.
- John M. Abowd & Kevin L. McKinney, 2014. "Noise Infusion As A Confidentiality Protection Measure For Graph-Based Statistics," Working Papers 14-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Kerr, William R., 2014. "Agglomeration and innovation," Working Papers 14-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Davide Gandolfi & Timothy Halliday & Raymond Robertson, 2014. "Trade, Migration, and the Place Premium: Mexico and the United States," Working Papers 201425, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Katrin Auspurg & Maria Iacovou & Cheti Nicoletti, 2014. "Housework share between partners: Experimental evidence on gender identity," Discussion Papers 14/20, Department of Economics, University of York.