Report NEP-LMA-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xin Jin, 2014. "The Signaling Role of Not Being Promoted: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 0314, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Yukiko Asai & Ryo Kambayashi & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2014. "Childcare Availability, Household Structure, and Maternal Employment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-08, McMaster University.
- Aaron Hedlund, 2014. "Estate Taxation and Human Capital with Information Externalities," Working Papers 1415, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2014. "Taxing the Job Creators: Effcient Progressive Taxation with Wage Bargaining," Working Papers halshs-01059604, HAL.
- Sandra Poncet & Florian Mayneris & Tao Zhang, 2014. "The cleansing effect of minimum wage : Minimum wage rules, firm dynamics and aggregate productivity in China," Working Papers 2014-16, CEPII research center.
- Morando, Greta, 2014. "Partner ethnicity and ethnic minority socio- economic occupation: evidence from the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-29, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Federico di Pace & Kaushik Mitra & Shoujian Zhang, 2014. "Adaptive Learning and Labour Market Dynamics," CDMA Working Paper Series 201408, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.