Report NEP-LMA-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ajay K. Agrawal & John McHale & Alex Oettl, 2014. "Why Stars Matter," NBER Working Papers 20012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John List & Daan Van Soest & Jan Stoop & Haiwen Zhou, 2014. "On the Role of Group Size in Tournaments: Theory and Evidence from Lab and Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 20008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D'Erasmo, Pablo & Moscoso Boedo, Herman J. & Senkal, Asli, 2014. "Misallocation, informality, and human capital: understanding the role of institutions," Working Papers 14-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jason Hockenberry & Lorens Helmchen, 2014. "The Nature of Surgeon Human Capital Depreciation," NBER Working Papers 20017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Dillon & Jed Friedman & Pieter Serneels, 2014. "Health information, treatment, and worker productivity: Experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Guido de Blasio & Samuele Poy, 2014. "The impact of local minimum wages on employment: evidence from Italy in the 1950s," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 953, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kim, Young-Chul & Loury, Glenn, 2012. "Collective Reputation and the Dynamics of Statistical Discrimination," MPRA Paper 54950, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2014.